Happy Blogiversary!

According to my first ever post, it's been a year since I started my blog. Back then I wasn't dedicated enough and used a previous Tumblr account so I only did 7 posts in 2012, a bit of a disappoint to think about and even worse to look at. I didn't dedicated myself to it until February 2013 but we shall call today the blog anniversary as it is when the blog first started!

I'm super proud of how far I've come in this amount of time, more so since February! I started this blog to keep me motivated when I was out of work and it has helped me a lot since then. I feel a lot more confident in researching, writing and photographing. I've met some seriously wonderful people through it, both online and in person and I hope this carries on as I love to form relationships with bloggers! I have also been fortunate to work with some amazing brands so far in my blogging experience which I never thought possible as when I started it was mainly just to share what things I love!

I can't thank my readers and followers enough for following what I do. Sometimes I feel a mish-mash is going on and then I realise, I'm doing what I love and writing about what I want to!
Thank you for following me, and if you don't follow then thank you for just stopping by to have a read and leave a comment. Every little comment keeps me motivated to share more with you all!

I apologise that I won't be doing a giveaway to coinside with the blogiversary but as you may know I'm taking part in a spending ban. I may do one when my spending ban is over or wait until I've reached 100 followers as most bloggers do, but I promise it'll be a very quirky one with products and brands that I love and use often as a thank you to my readers!

If you have a suggestion of anything you would like to see more of I would love to hear from you :)
Thanks again for reading and following, here's to another positive year!






Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner