About Me


A little about me.
I'm Tamsyn-Elizabeth a 22 year old girl from Weymouth, Dorset currently living with my mumma in South London.
My main passions in life are crafting, baking, fitness, travel and food! I also love all things to do with nature, astronomy and I care about the conservation of animals. My main personal challenges are to stay positive, smile and make new friends!

A little about my blog.
My blog is a mish-mashed collection of all things that I enjoy; fashion, beauty, food and lifestyle with a few personal posts, such as this in-between.
I first created this blog as a place to escape and stay occupied during unemployment. I enjoy writing and I suffer from shyness, anxiety and find social situations uncomfortable so when I discovered blogging I decided it would be perfect for keeping busy as I overcome these irritating obstacles.
I have started a few little personal post projects/challenges to complete, 25 things before 25 and I would love for you to follow me along in this journey.
The main things I want to achieve through blogging are my writing and photography skills and the potential to meet fellow bloggers and make a few friends with similar interests.


A little about my beauty, skincare and dietary habits.
I wear pretty much drugstore makeup with a few indulgent pieces such as Benefit Boi-ing concealer.

My skin is combination/oily mainly oily t-zone which I try to keep under control with a good skincare regime.
My diet is pretty basic. I eat white meat, plenty of fish, fruit and veg. I stay away from milk and drink water every day. I do love sweet treats though, that's my weakness.

Contact.
I'm a PR friendly blog, any questions or general chit-chat can be sent to tamsynelizabeth@hotmail.co.uk
You can also follow me on BloglovinTwitter, Facebook, TumblrInstagram.

walking my Yorkshire Terrier, Milly along Weymouth Beach



Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner