The Nutribox Mini - June Review

So today I'm finally going to share the Nutribox Mini - June box* from thenutribox.com with you. I say finally because I've had it for a couple of weeks and I've finally managed to eat my way through everything!
Nutribox is a monthly subscription box company, from the UK launched in November 2012. It's aim is to make healthy eating enjoyable and easier with these delicious monthly boxes containing gluten-free snacks!


Nutribox currently offer two box sizes, The Nutribox containing 16-20 snacks at £25.00 / month and The Nutribox Mini containing 8-10 snacks at 12.95 / month. You can choose from three plans; monthly, 3 month and 6 month and for a limited time they're even offering 25% off your first box.
The boxes vary each month, containing a mixture of fruit and nut mixes, snack bars, savoury snacks and treats, they are all gluten-free and they even offer the option of a Vegan box!

I received the Nutribox Mini, a letterbox friendly sized box containing 10 snacks!
Here's the first look and what I received:




Pulsin' Energy Bomb: Banana Crisp, 50g - Vegetarian - Gluten free - A dense, crispy natural energy bar made with dried banana, guarana and ginseng. Best eaten 30 minutes before exercise.
Frank: Double Chocolate Snack Bar, 35g - Gluten, But & Dairy free - Made with dairy free chocolate, dried dates and plums, packed with gluten free oats and topped with dairy free chocolate blended with coconut cream.
The Ludlow Nut Co Trail Mix, 40g - A delicious blend of peanuts, brazil nuts, flame raisins, pumpkin seeds, almonds, cashews, chopped apricots, chopped dates and coconut. Perfect as a snack or as a topper on cereal or yoghurt.
Trek: Morning Berry Protein Flapjack, 50g - Wheat, Dairy & Gluten free - Made with gluten free oats, soya protein crunchies and freeze dried raspberries. Perfect as a snack, pre or post exercise.
Clearly Scrumptious: Simply Strawberries, 30g - Whole dried strawberries with natural flavour. Just 96 calories, the perfect mid afternoon snack.
The Ludlow Nut Co: Scarlet Pimpernel, 40g - Sunflower seeds, dried cranberries and macadamia nuts. Another perfect topper for cereal or yoghurt.
Frank: Blueberry Snack Bar, 35g - Gluten, Nut & Dairy free - Made with dried blueberry, dates and plums, packed full of gluten free oats and topped with dairy free chocolate blended with coconut cream.
Nakd: Ginger Bread Bar, 35g - Gluten, Wheat & Dairy free - Raw dates, almonds and pecans with ginger, cloves and cinnamon. A simple yet delicious snack.
Conscious Raw Chocolate: Essential Orange, 50g  - Dairy, Soya & Gluten free - Organic soft raw chocolate with a hint of orange & tangerine essential oils. A real treat for chocolate lovers.
Creative Nature: Super Seeded Bar, 50g - Vegan Friendly - Rich in omega 3 and 6 - Made with cold pressed hemp and sunflower seeds and bursting with dates, peanuts and goji berries.

I am pretty open to trying new things and don't mind gluten/dairy free or vegan products so this was a great treat for me!
My favourites from this box would have to be the Pulsin' Banana Crisp bar, it tasted delicious, soft with a slight crunch from the dried bananas. I felt it kept my energy and concentration levels up during exercise;
Frank Blueberry Bar, I love blueberries and chocolate so this had to be a winner. The texture was soft with a  chocolate topping. I'd definitely have again;
I also loved the Ludlow Nut Co bags, I had these on top of my porridge for breakfast, it made breakfast far less dull as I didn't have any fruit. Yum yum!
I wasn't so keen on the Nakd Ginger Bread Bar. To me it tasted far too much of clove and not enough of ginger. Perhaps it was just my taste buds. The texture however was delightful!

Overall, I am super happy with this snack box, it's crammed full, I mean you couldn't fit another snack! The snacks themselves are all great portion sizes, perfect to have with luch or a midafternoon snack without feeling naughty and they're all good for you!
I definitely recommend if you have any specific dietary requirements or even if you just want to try something new!

Have you subscribed to The Nutribox Mini or full-sized boxes? If so, what are your opinions? If not, would you want to?
Find out more for yourself by checking out the Nutribox website!




Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner