Seaside Splash | Glossybox July 2013


This is my first Glossybox. I know, I know, where have I been? Well I thought I'd dip my toe in and finally subscribe as this month's Glossybox has been put together to prep you for the perfect seaside/Summer holiday.
Don't worry girls, I subscribed to this before I started my 60 spending ban challenge and actually completely forgot that I did until I received the email that it had been shipped!
The products I received this month are:




Anatomicals spray misty for me facial spritz | Full Size £6.00
I've seen a lot of previous Glossybox reviews and Anatomicals seems to be a popular name in the boxes lately.
I have recently started using facial mists as it's getting a lot hotter and my face definitely needs a bit of hydrating and cooling down.
This product is great because you can use it after cleansing and even after applying makeup. I personally love the scent, it's a refreshing combination of lavender, rose and peppermint. Lovely for Summer.


Ciaté London Paint Pot in The Glossip | Full Size £9.00
As you can see it's a gorgeous Coral shade, perfect for Summer! Although I am pale I do love a bright coral to stand out both during the day and night!
I love Ciaté nail polish, everything from the bottle shape and bow on the front screams girlie! I'm so happy to have received a full sized bottle of this shade!


Alterna Haircare Bamboo Style Boho Waves Mist | 25ml sample | Full Size 125ml £23.00
A weightless mist that adds texture and volume to any hair type. Made with organic bamboo and blue yucca root. Can be sprayed onto damp or dry hair from roots to ends and shaped with fingers to create the perfect beach/boho/tousled look!
I'm not sure if this will work for me as I only have shoulder length hair and most gorgeous boho hair is long and flowing but I'll give it a go!


Sleek Makeup Pout Paint in Pinkini and Lava | Full Size £4.99 each
Not one, but two lipstains! I've never used a lip stain from Sleek but I've seen plenty of reviews so I look forward to blogging about these properly at a later date!
Pinkini is obviously the shocking pink and Lava is the bright/coral orange. The idea of these gorgeously bright lip paints is to mix them together to create a new and exciting shade! And the great thing is you only need a tiny bead as a little goes a long way with these pigmented beauties.
I just saw that a few of you received the Peek-A-Bloo (blue tube) and I am totally jealous! haha.


Coola Organic Suncare | 7ml sample | Full Size 50ml £25.99
Classic Facial Moisturiser with SPF 30 and a lovely soothing cucumber scent.
Ideal for keeping in your hand/beach bag and a perfect trial size for this heatwave we're experiencing.
I do use SPF facial products during the summer such as BB cream and foundation but neither have high SPF like this so I look forward to trying it! We've got to look after our faces ladies!

What did you get in your Glossybox this month? Were you happy with the products in this Summer special?




Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner