Wednesday Wishlist | Motel Rocks

Motel Rocks Wednesday Wishlist


1) Canton Night Print Kimono Jacket, £48.00
2) Azealia Black Micro Mini Skirt, £25.00
3) White Scoop Back Crop Top, £18.00
4) Juju Babe Heeled Jelly Shoes, £25.00
5) I Love Crafty Cat Nap Ring, £6.00

Motel Rocks is one of my favourite websites to visit when I'm in the mood for eyeing up new buys. Full of 90's inspired prints and styles, I just can't get enough of their products!
This week I am loving some New Arrivals to the website including this incredibly gorgeous kimono jacket. Perfect day or night, it'll go with pretty much anything. I must have it, so I created a little wishlist with some other newbies on the site that I love. I went for a casual day time/beachy style, hence the jelly shoes. C'mon, every girl needs a pair of jelly shoes, even a 22 year old girl :p And I love a good statement ring like this cat nap one, at just £6.00 is an absolute bargain for a statement piece!


If you're in need of updating your wardrobe then take a look at Motel Rocks, I currently have a little discount code that you can use, simply enter the code peachpowxo to get a whopping 20% off all orders!
Enjoy girls!





Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner