New Blog Layout!

If you hadn't noticed already, I've finally got my blog re-designed and boy, does it look beautiful!
The wonderful Becca from Becca's Fashion and Lifestyle recently announced that she would be happily designing more blogs at request and set up a new webpage specifically for that, Vanilla Bunting.
Full blog designs start at £20 or you can pick n mix what ever you would like to be designed including headers, social media buttons and blog buttons!
My experience with Becca from Vanilla Bunting was outstanding, her communication was brilliant. I simply filled out the contact form over on her page and she got back to me via email almost instantly!
I described the sort of things I like, including patterns, colours and fonts and she very kindly designed two types of headers for me to choose from. I loved one of them so much it didn't need much tweaking!
The full design took just 4 days from my enquiry to the final reveal!


BEFORE AND AFTER!
I am super happy with the final result, I love the nebula background the a twist, white instead of black based! I also love the style of fonts used and all the lovely pastel colours! It looks so professional and smartly done!

I highly recommend speaking to Becca if you're looking to have your blog re-designed!
If you want to see more of her work and transformations just take a look on her webpage!
If you'd like a blog re-design, enquire to Becca at Vanilla Bunting.




Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner