Tuna Frittata from Nic's Nutrition!

I've been feeling really slugglish and under the weather over the past 3 weeks or so, so I've been eating pretty basic meals as my taste buds have been all over the place. But today I fancied my favourite home made sweet potato fries and decided to give a new and exciting recipe a go too!


A simple salad with sweet potato fries and tuna and feta frittatas!
This was my first experience with both cooking and eating frittatta! I've had bad experiences with egg based products all my life, it took up until just 2 years ago for me to eat scrambled eggs! But I thought I'd try this because I love tuna, feta and sweetcorn!
The frittatas were absolutely delicious and so healthy! They're gluten free, high in protein, low in fat and carbs!
Other than the taste, I love this recipe because it's so simple with just a handful of ingredients that can easily be found in cupboards at home, I whipped it up in minutes and pop in the oven, so easy!
I'll definitely be giving this recipe a go again, I've also been thinking up different combinations, spinach and ricotta! chicken and extra lean bacon!

If you love the look of this dish, you can find the full recipe on the lovely Nichola's website, Nic's Nutrition!




Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner