The Body Shop | Purchases

So I got a little haul from The Body Shop during their 40% event online and in-stores a few weeks ago and I just wanted to share how these products have been so far. I'd been after some skincare products for a while, my skin is rather blemished and needs a good deep clean and detox to get rid of impurities!


I use this both morning and night to cleanse my face and neck. This gel wash lathers up wonderfully and has a subtle yet refreshing sweet seaweed scent. I feel it does remove excess oil from my t-zone area, I use this with the Facial Buffer when I want a deeper clean and to remove dried and dead skin.
I love this facial wash, I have combination to oily skin which is preferred for this product and I've found after using it for approximately 3 weeks that it has helped clear my skin, I get very spot prone skin during hotter weather but it appears a lot clearer after using this! I recommend if you have combination/oily skin.


This is a lovely thick cream wash with a slight tea-tree scent though sadly it has it's flaws...
The grains feel a bit too large and there aren't enough to aid exfoliation to the skin properly. The wash itself doesn't lather which I think makes it a bit useless as a facial wash. I've used this several times since purchasing and though it is tea tree and helps towards blemished skin I feel it isn't very effective and I won't be repurchasing. I will however finish the bottle, I hate waste!
Tea Tree Blackhead Exfoliating Wash

Tea Tree Pore Minimiser£7.50 £4.50
I use this in the mornings before applying makeup and have found it leaves my skin smooth and mattified. I love the scent and texture of this, it's a lovely cream coloured gel, non-greasy with a slight tea-tree scent so it's not over powering.  It's almost like a primer, I feel I probably wouldn't need to use my primer if I applied this all over my face. My pores do appear to be slightly smaller and trust me, that means a lot, I have seriously big pores on my nose and on my chin. I definitely recommend because it is a lovely product for combination/oily skin,  mattifies perfectly. 
Tea Tree Pore Minimiser

Facial Buffer, £4.00 £2.40
I use the facial buffer with the seaweed cleansing wash when I feel I need a deeper, more invigorating wash without using a scrub. It's a miracle buffer, it lathers up the cleansing wash really well and scrubs away dead skin cells without leaving skin red raw! I use in circular motions across all areas of the face to exfoliate and cleanse. This is the nicest facial buffer I've used and I definitely recommend it, so cheap even at full price!

Tea Tree Face Mask, £1.50 £0.90
I decided to go for the sample size as some face mask can cause irritation to my skin, so I didn't want to risk it with a full sized tub!
I gave this little sample a whirl at the weekend and absolutely loved it. The sachet contained more than enough to cover my face and neck. The texture is super thick and creamy, it glides on like a dream, feeling cool and refreshing and it doesn't dribble off like other face masks I have tried. The scent wasn't overwhelming or eyewatering, just a subtle tea tree scent. I let it sit and dry for 15 minutes before rinsing with a flannel. The result? My skin felt so silky smooth and felt instantly clearer. I'm definitely going to purchase the full size of this product to use on a weekly basis.
Tea Tree Face Mask

Have you tried any of these products or did you treat yourself during the 40% off sale?




Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner