Spending Ban Challenge | Week 1

If you didn't see my post last week then you can have a read here. I am basically doing the 60 Day Spending Ban Challenge.

So it's been a whole week (and a day) since I started the spending ban and to be honest it has been a little hard. The hot weather has made me irritable and wanting to buy body lotions and potions to keep cool but I've stuck with it and haven't spent a penny!
However, my foundation is running out! I mean, I am literally scrapping the bottle out and applying half as much coverage so as not to spend anything. I do have a darker shade, which if the weather gets good again I will attempt to tan and wear the darker shade! Fingers crossed the lovely weather comes back!

I've been entering so many bloggers and brands competitions over the past week due to the desperation of wanting some new products to try. I didn't realise it would be this difficult when you see posts from other bloggers featuring such beautiful products! Fortunately I've had a few new skincare products to review, which I'll be posting about over this week :)

I've been very good on the food and drink front. I was very lucky to receive the Classic Food Box from Hello Fresh so I've been cooking a lot more and have only needed to buy the basics. I haven't been to Nando's since myself and my sister went to see Rihanna last month so I have been good!

I'm really enjoying carrying on with this challenge. I'm sure you'll all be seeing a lot of wishlists over the next 2 months, I apologise for that now :p

Total spend this week = £0.00

I'd love to see if anyone else is taking part in a spending ban challenge! If you or someone you know is, please let me know!

On a different note, the wonderful Molly Lyon from Lyon Notes is currently running her first blog giveaway! Bloggers can be in with the chance of winning some beautiful beauty goodies including Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean, Bumble Surf Spray and Maybelline Baby Lips Lipbalm!
All you need to do is head over to to Lyon Notes blog, and complete the little Rafflecoptor widget form to your choosing!
Good luck girls! xo




Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner